Home / CPD Homes
Policies and processes for joining the CPD Home
- Upon acceptance of their medical registration with APHRA, all members and users must be financial and continue to develop knowledge, skills, and professional behaviour expertise
- All members and users should plan and regularly review continuing professional development activities to make sure they are relevant to the current scope of practice and meet the requirements of the Board/s in the practitioner’s jurisdiction/s
- All members, Fellows and users are expected to complete the appropriate CPD program and are encouraged to use the ACAM Home “dashboard” to store all their CPD points. Specifically, ACAM members and Fellows will need to demonstrate continuing education in the areas of aesthetic medicine
- ACAM members and users are expected to conduct specific mandatory educational activities in the Maintaining Membership and Fellowship ACAM Policy.
- All members, Fellows and users will be regularly updated via email and regular newsletters of any proposed changes to the CPD programme requirements.
- Procedures should only be provided if the ACAM member practitioner has the appropriate training, expertise, and experience to perform the procedure
- ACAM member practitioners must be able to deal with all routine aspects of care and any likely complications.
Please refer to:
ACAM CPD Handbook 2023-2025 Triennium
ACAM Professional Development Plan Template
ACAM Code of Conduct
ACAM Maintaining Membership and Fellowship ACAM Policy
Policies and processes for review, appeal, privacy
Please refer to ACAM Code of Conduct; a failure to comply with ACAM’s Policy’s, in particular Code of Conduct, may be met with disciplinary proceedings under ACAM’s Constitution Model Rules for associations incorporated under the Associations Incorporation Act, 1884, Part 2, Clauses 10, 11, and 12 and ACAM’s Behaviour and Disciplinary Policy.
Please refer to:
ACAM Constitution Model Rules
ACAM’s Behaviour and Disciplinary Policy