CPD Homes FAQs
Home / CPD Homes
- CPD is required by all registered with APHRA in Australia.
- The ACAM CPD program mimics programs administered by other colleges. The Medical Board of Australia (MBA) mandates certain CPD to maintain your registration.
- There is a required CPD of 50 hours per year of each year of the triennium (current period is 2020-2022 inclusive. The MBA requirements can be found here
- COVID Infection Control (suggested course (no charge);
- ACAM Ethics’ Examination (no charge) contact firstname.lastname@example.org for access to this examination, approximately 30 minutes, a resource drop box has been created;
- BLS/ALS course as accepted by the MBA;
- Infection Prevention and Control Course (suggested course (no charge).
- The dashboard is access via your Member’s Portal;
- The CPD dashboard has been organised into domains/tiers, recognising the difficulty or weighting of certain activities;
- Difference activities are listed under each Tier, it is suggested that you explore each drop down menu to be familiar with the Tier structure;
- Your certificates of completion are required as PDF to load to your dashboard.
To log your CPD Dashborad
- Log on to the Member’s Portal
- Locate My Portal
- CPD [NEW]
- Open CPD [NEW]
- Follow instructions to load the dashboard
- *note PDF copies of your certificates will be needed for loading to the dashboard as evidence of completion
Once your CPD has been completed
The Current Triennium
The current triennium completed on December 31st , 2022.