Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS)
If a member is physically unable to perform BLS, they will need to:
- Provide evidence, a medical certificate or declaration stating a disability or medical condition that prevents them from performing CPR
- Then, inform ACAM in writing about the measures that have been put in place in their medical practice to ensure that the practice is prepared for such a situation requiring CPD.
Approved course providers：
ACAM have an agreement with Salient Training in Emergency Medicine International (STEMI) who offer a discount to members. These courses meet the Medical Board of Australia (MBA) and ACAM college requirements for the completion of an ALS or BLS for each triennium.
- ACAM members enjoy a 10% discount on Stemi.com.au courses.
- Application forms are in the “Downloadable Resources” of your Member’s Portal.
- Accredited with ACAM, RACGP (40 CPD points) and ACRRM.
- If you have not activated your Member’s Portal, please contact Ms Purich email@example.com.